PRINCESS ANNE – Princess Anne Police report the following incidents and arrests.
- On 9-20-15, the Princess Anne Police Department charged Michael Joquan Eiland, 21, of Hanover Maryland with possession of marijuana. The charge stemmed from officers observing Eiland with the suspected marijuana while conducting a patrol check in the Talons Square South apartment complex located at 30515 UMES Boulevard. Eiland was issued a civil citation for possession of marijuana under ten grams.
- On 9-20-15, the Princess Anne Police Department charged Angel Shareese Jones, 21, of Maplewood New Jersey with failure to obey a lawful order and trespassing. The charges stemmed from officers responding to a large crowd / party at the Talons Square South Apartment complex located at 30515 UMES Boulevard. Jones was released from custody upon being issued criminal citations for failure of obey a lawful order and trespassing.
- On 9-19-15, the Princess Anne Police Department arrested Andre Lamar Schoolfield, 23, of Princess Anne Maryland for disorderly conduct and having a handgun on person. The arrest stemmed from officers responding to a large crowd at the Royal Farms store located at 30452 Mt. Vernon Road. Schoolfield was charged with disorderly conduct, having a handgun on person, and possession of a controlled dangerous substance. Schoolfield was seen by a District Court Commissioner who issued a $50,000.00 bond. Schoolfield was released into the custody of the Somerset County Detention Center.
- On 9-18-15, the Princess Anne Police Department served Matthew Jamal Robinson, 21, of Germantown Maryland with two outstanding District Court bench warrants. Robinson was seen by a District Court Commissioner who released Robinson on a $5,000.00 unsecure bond.
- On 9-16-15, the Princess Anne Police Department arrested Dave Fitzgerald Henderson II, 22, of Greenbelt Maryland in reference to two outstanding warrants. The arrest stemmed from a traffic stop where Henderson II was found to be the operator. A warrant check revealed that there was an outstanding District Court arrest warrant from Talbot County and an outstanding District Court bench warrant out of Prince George’s County for Henderson II. Henderson II was seen by a District Court Commissioner who released Henderson II on personal recognizance.
- On 9-10-15, the Princess Anne Police Department arrested Kara Marie Davison, 25, of Westover Maryland for assault second degree. The arrest stemmed from a disturbance at the Food Lion parking lot located at 12158 Brittingham Lane. Davison was charged with assault second degree and reckless endangerment along with several traffic charges. Davison was seen by a District Court Commissioner who issued a $7,500.00 unsecure bond.