PRINCESS ANNE — Princess Anne Police report the following incidents and arrests.
- On 5-6-16, the Princess Anne Police Department served Angela Elizabeth Collins, 38, of Princess Anne, Maryland with an outstanding District Court criminal summons. The criminal summons charged Collins with malicious destruction of property under $1,000.00 in regards to an incident that occurred on 4-13-16. Collins signed for the criminal summons and was released.
- On 5-6-16, the Princess Anne Police Department charged Delmar Edward Nelson 3rd, 21, of Princess Anne, Maryland with hosting a neighborhood nuisance and unruly social event. The charge stemmed from a large party complaint at 12092 Somerset Avenue. Nelson was issued a civil citation and released from the scene.
- On 5-4-16, the Princess Anne Police Department arrested a 14 year old juvenile for theft. The arrest stemmed from a theft complaint at 30627 Pine Knoll Drive. The juvenile was charged with theft under $1,000.00. The juvenile was released into the custody of a legal guardian and the case has been referred to the Department of Juvenile Services.
- On 5-2-16, the Princess Anne Police Department arrested Theodore Franklin Rifenburg 3rd, 29, of Princess Anne, Maryland for an outstanding District Court bench warrant. The warrant was for failure to appear on a traffic case. Rifenburg 3rd was seen by a District Court Commissioner who released Rifenburg on personal recognizance.
- On 5-2-16, the Princess Anne Police Department arrested Jerry Lemuel Adkins, 59, of Princess Anne, Maryland for driving while impaired by alcohol. The arrest stemmed from a motor vehicle crash involving a bicycle in the area of Broad Street. Adkins was charged with fail to display license on demand, driving while impaired by alcohol, driving vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, and using a bicycle without audible signal device. Adkins was released from custody upon being issued his citations.